CBS suite for Logistics is an end-to-end solution with rich features and best-in-class functionality that enables you to effectively meet shipping requirements, manage multiple processes and reports required for your business activities, and in general keep your business on watch – always. Despite keeping your business running round the clock, the SAP Business One solution also promises the flexibility needed to swiftly adapt to ever-changing market conditions and customer needs.
Freight Forwarding, NVOCCs, Groupage Providers & Liner Agents
Transportation Companies (FTL , LTL, ODC , Project Cargo, Express Cargo, Courier & Small Parcel)
Container Terminals , Inland Container Depots, Container Freight Stations
In-built workflow that facilitates real-time automated Alerts by e-mail and SMS
Third-party Logistics Providers
Combination with equipment applications like barcode readers, weighing machines & IVR
Improve productivity and profitability using technology
- Experience the power of seamless end-to-end integration.
- Keeps your business running like clockwork.
- Solution will not only be able to manage your business with ease but also swiftly respond to evolving corporate imperatives, regulatory changes and market conditions.
- Follow job wise estimates and final job closure, get real-time information on various services, carriers, trade lanes and so on
- Manage daily and strategic business issues and remain competitive
- Increase efficiency in order processing and the movement of goods domestically and across international borders
- Ensure optimum utilization of workforce across various activities.
Monitor the movement of cargo across the supply chain
- Monitor containers and bookings at various points in the supply chain through events such as empty container released, truck arrival, cargo stuffed, truck arrival at port, container shipped on board, customer billed, job closed etc.
- Optimize container inventory based on ageing of empty/ laden containers
- Effectively monitor the repositioning of empty containers at locations
- Maintain container and cargo history based on operational movements, costs and revenue
Automate and optimize shipping documentation
- Automate the capture and generation of various shipping documents and provide real-time information to multiple business processes.
- Ensure prompt generation of shipping documents such as master bills of lading, house bills of lading, consignment waybill, cargo arrival notice, delivery order and so on
- Benefit from e-documents (with download and upload facility) for faster transmission of information and data.
Improve and streamline complex billing requirements
- Automatically generate customer invoices along with taxes and surcharges, on confirmation of the bill of lading or airway bill
- Streamline your financials across your multi-company and multi-currency enterprises.
Gain business insights
- Gain business insights through the use of dashboards, key performance indicators
- Respond quickly to changes in the business environment
- Benefit from a variety of reports such as BL-wise profitability, trade-lane wise profitability, daily bookings, pending jobs for closure, delivery orders pending, invoices pending to be generated, container inventory monitoring based on ageing, and so on